Monday, March 29, 2010

Meeting Asciepius exercise
I did the asciepius exercise and I did relax, but I find myself jumping every time she came back and begin to talk. It was startling, and I would not listen to the CD, I will probably do the exercise on my with out the help of the CD. I find that meditation has been a part of life for a long time and I will understand it more and how to incorporate it into the live others. By applying these practice I will feel less stress and I will be able to teach other how to relax and unwind and think positive thoughts. I will even tell them to make a list of the bad stress in their live and make a list of good stress in there lives and if you have more good stress than bad stress then you will need to just work on the bad one.

In this saying "one can not lead another where one has not gone him or herself." It mean the ability to see the divine in everyone and treat each individual as though he or she were Christ or the Buddha himself can transform the suffering of illness into the grace of healing.
To be integral inform and take up an integral practice and then bring this new awareness to the practice of medicine can, I think, transform the practitioner in such a way as to bring back the enjoyment of the doctor patient relationship. We need to work on our spiritual evolution to actually experience what the model represents.
Add starShareShare with note

No comments:

Post a Comment